Check out whether suitable software already exists in-house. Talk to your IT department and ask their advice – they may talk “tech,” but you’ll certainly need their assistance if your project starts going wrong. So talk to them early in the process….
Certainly every organization does already have software that can design a questionnaire, in the form of a word processor. It also has spreadsheet software that can analyze data. For the very few, this is all the software needs. For the vast majority, it is not the right solution. Systems today offer comprehensive guidance in the structure of a questionnaire, the types of questions that can be asked, how the questionnaire is presented, and even what questions should be asked and how they should be phrased. Research is a huge industry and most of today’s systems encapsulate years of experience that you can tap into.
More Questions & Answers:
- 1. How many surveys are you planning?
- 2. How many questions in your survey?
- 3. Have you used survey software before?
- 4. Do you already have the resources in-house?
- 5. Are you looking for all your surveys to be online?
- 6. How complex are your surveys?