If you or any of your team has used survey software before, be sure to utilize that expertise and ask them for their experience. They’ll know what worked well and what was less than satisfactory both in terms of the software they used and also the resulting questionnaire. Also, check with any university and college graduates on your team; they likely often had to do surveys as part of their coursework and may be able to offer some useful pointers.
One word of warning…. Be sure to check with your colleague how long ago they used the survey software. Technology has been changing very rapidly in the last few years, and some of the older systems that were popular a few years ago are very powerful but generally quite complex to use.
More Questions & Answers:
- 1. How many surveys are you planning?
- 2. How many questions in your survey?
- 3. Have you used survey software before?
- 4. Do you already have the resources in-house?
- 5. Are you looking for all your surveys to be online?
- 6. How complex are your surveys?