Locating participants to take your survey is becoming increasingly difficult. Telephone interviews have been successful in the past, but as fewer people use their landlines, participants are harder to locate. Mobile phones are now an essential part of everyday life, with some countries having more users on mobile phones than on landlines. They are also becoming sophisticated with Smartphone technology available from all manufacturers, with Apple’s Apps being a dominant player in how the market develops.
This is an ideal opportunity for survey questionnaires to be delivered straight into the hands of potential participants, and software developers are releasing systems to cater to the wide variation of screen sizes and capabilities.
More Questions & Answers:
- 1. How many surveys are you planning?
- 2. How many questions in your survey?
- 3. Have you used survey software before?
- 4. Do you already have the resources in-house?
- 5. Are you looking for all your surveys to be online?
- 6. How complex are your surveys?